- Harvest period: October - November
- Cold extraction
- Appearance: unfiltered
- Color: intense green with golden reflections
- Acidity (oleic acid): 0.16%
Extra virgin olive oil must have an acidity below 0.8% and only the best oils can boast acidity below 0.3%. Our oil is far below this value as evidence of its high quality.
- Polyphenols: 485 mg / kg
The polyphenols give the oil stability, nutritional and health qualities.
They are considered the "scavengers of the arteries" as they fight cholesterol and free radicals. A good extra virgin olive oil must contain at least 200 mg / kg. Our oil has a polyphenol content higher than double what is commonly considered a good parameter.
- Bouquet: intense and decisive. Rich in vegetal notes of mountain herbs, artichokes, almonds and hazelnuts;
- Taste: decisive, intense balanced. Present both bitter and spicy